Frequently Asked Questions

How do I know if there is a speech problem?
In order to determine if a speech problem is present our therapist will collect information from the patient, parent or caregiver and administer a standardized test or a criterion reference test. Based on the results from testing, the therapist determines if a communication problem is present.

How long will it take to get better?
We diagnose our patients and develop an individual plan to meet their needs. We cannot determine how long it will take for patients to reaches maximum potential. Some patients progress faster than others.

Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept the following insurances: Traditional Medicaid and Healthcare Partnership (TMHP), Amerigroup, Tricare, Molina, Superior Health Plan, United Healthcare, Medicare Part B and Children with Special Health Care Needs (CSHCN) program.

Do you accept private pay patients?
Yes. Private paying patients are accepted.

What should I do if I have concerns about my child’s speech and language development?
Speak to your primary care physician and give us a call at 832-689-3797. Help is available. The earlier clients get help, the better.

Does my child need a physician referral?
Yes and no. A physician referral is required in order to receive health insurance coverage. Private paying patients do not need a physician referral.

Where are you located?
Our office is located on 817 Southmore Ave. Suite 100A. We also provide speech therapy services in our clients’ natural environment (home or day care).